by mikebrown

Fonts identified so far

(none)
click for full-size image

Here’s more text to help

2713d 6h 19m 40s ago

Responses

nettogirl:

Hi Mike... this is definetly cool lettering, but I’m convinced it’s handwritten. The repeat letters, are dissimilar from their like counterparts, if it was a true type font, you’d expect to see them as the same. It’s really subtle, but when you enlarge the image it becomes very visable.

Very nice writing, but not a font. I hate to be the bearer of bad news... especiallyl when something this cool looking should be a font, haha.

2713d 4h 43m 52s ago
creedo:

I’m not convinced yet :) Every time I think I see a subtle difference... the width of the o’s, the distance of the r’s horizontal bar... I go into photoshop and overlay them and it’s not there after all. I can see slight differences in the ‘brush’ effect but that can be an effect of the printing, the paper it’s on, the scanning, or photo editing program.

Overlay those 3’s, or the “ri” in drive and in florida. I’ve seen some superhuman sh*t but nobody can get that r bar to cut between the i at the exact same angle and distance, or make those 3’s and 7’s so exactly identical, or make that little nub at the top of the “o” where the end of the stroke crosses just so... if some human can do this I need video proof O_o

2713d 4h 5m 7s ago
mikebrown:

I agree. It has to be a font but I haven’t found it yet. The paper is linen and the lettering is raised.

2713d 3h 39m 11s ago
nettogirl:

perhaps it’s an Open Type font sold as proprietary to the Stationer? Do you know Mike what stationer was used?

2713d 2h 25m 46s ago

Add a response

Email updates

You can sign up to receive email notifications when there is activity on this case.

MyFonts does not endorse the content of any outside sites which may be linked in forum responses.