0 items, $0.00
Submitted on Apr 10, 2006
by carina58

Identified fonts

(none)
click for full-size image

i like the round character and the form, which is similar to the DIN. this font is also a little bit similar to the CONDUIT [but cleaner in detail]. HELP: What the name of this font???

3427d 6h 11m 21s ago

Responses

carina58:

(no message)

3426d 4h 4m 20s ago
metro2005:

Carina, Carina... help us please by providing the name of the company which uses this font.

It reminds me of Fontsmith’s FS Albert except that FS Albert has a single storey “a” and a different "£" sign but this could be customized to suit the client.

3426d 3h 51m 21s ago
carina58:

the company’s name is: scottish widows - www.scottishwidows.co.uk [actually they have ADs in London].

thanks a lot !!! cheers, carina*

3426d 1h 14m 42s ago
carina58:

i just checked: i think it is not the FS Albert. the small a is different and a few other things too. but thank you anyway. FS albert is nice as well ;) // c*

3426d 1h 10m 10s ago
metro2005:

Thank you. If you visit that site and download a PDF document such as >>

http://www.scottishwidows.co.uk/documents/generic/45359.pdf

Check the Font details under “Document Properties” or “Document Fonts” and you will see “FSAlbertSW”. So they are using a custom version of FS Albert (with the different “a” etc.). You can’t buy the Scottish Widows version but Fontsmith may sell a similar version if you ask them.

Case marked solved.

3426d 28m 2s ago
carina58:

THANK YOU SO MUCH ;)

c*

3425d 16h 35m 19s ago

Add a response

Email updates

You can sign up to receive email notifications when there is activity on this case.

MyFonts does not endorse the content of any outside sites which may be linked in forum responses.