0 items, $0.00
Submitted on Mar 12, 2005
by helangen

Identified fonts

click for full-size image

Hi there. I got the next problem. My boss wants me to “recreate” a font which I believe has to exist somewhere. Can anyone identify this font? I'd appreciate any clues. Thanks in advance. Henning

3912d 11h 22m 40s ago

J-Louise Heron:

Dear Helangen - I believe you may have to “create” a font - Le Petit Prince was handlettered years ago by the designer of the book cover...

If you look closely you will see the three Es are not alike - even the capital Ps aren't even the same weight - the P on Prince is a bit heavier.

I'm not marking this as solved - because you never know, someone out there may be aware of a type designer who has a font that is similar or based on this handwriting.

Good luck.

3912d 6h 25m 18s ago

A few script fonts are very close, but nothing the same.
These are the most similar, but see what you can find.
It looks hand drawn to me too.

3908d 10h 1m 51s ago

Hi there and thanks to you both. I guess you're right. I really looks handdrawn. Nethertheless I'm going to try the two suggested fonts, too. Again thanks for your help. Cheers. Henning

3908d 9h 17m 0s ago

Case marked solved.

2475d 1h 20m 51s ago

Case marked unsolved.

2085d 20h 10m 33s ago

Add a response

Email updates

You can sign up to receive email notifications when there is activity on this case.

MyFonts does not endorse the content of any outside sites which may be linked in forum responses.