About this font family
Pragmatik is a carefully crafted Square Sans by Christopher Stahl, awarded with a Commendation at the Art Director’s Club Germany Junior Competition 2011 and selected as Font of the Week 42.2011 by Typolution.de. The design is influenced by the heritage of German industrial typesets like DIN, yet the use of forms and proportions feels modern and fresh. The family consists of three weights with matching italics, thus making a total of six fonts.
The high x-Height and the sturdy design provide a good legibility in body text, while in larger sizes the exciting details and alternates create headlines full of atmosphere. More…
- 350 glyphs supporting central and western European languages as of DIN 16518
- over 500 manually adjusted kerning classes and pairs
- available in Open Type with a host of Open Type features, such as:
- proportional lining, lining table and proportional oldstyle number figures
- 7 default and 16 discretionary ligatures that especially cater the needs of the German and English language
- a variety of stylistic alternate figures like a stencil like i and j or an old-style Eszett.