About this font family
David Berlow undertook the revival of Goudy’s Village family in the early nineties as the first real step in the successful redesign of Esquire.
Frederic W. Goudy originally cut Village No. 2 in 1932 to bring early ideas up to date, adding the italic a year or two later for his own satisfaction.
Font Bureau expanded Village, the model for Goudy’s mature style, into a ten part series designed for Esquire’s use in text and display. More…
available in all of the styles in this family:
only available in some of the styles in this family: