About this font family
Bourton is a new typeface by Kimmy Design. It’s the sans-serif cousin to Burford. In addition to a new look, it boasts more layering options, stylistic alternatives, graphic extras and even comes with its own script font!
Okay… so here’s everything you get with Bourton!
Bourton Layering Fonts
• 6 Base Layer Fonts (Base, Inline, Marquee, Stripes A, Stripes B, Stripes C) More…
• 6 Top Layer Fonts (Base Drop, Dots, Line Light, Outline Light, Outline Medium, Outline Bold)
• 6 Extrude Fonts (Extrude, Outline, Shade A, Shade B, Shade C, Shadow)
• 5 Drop Shadow Fonts + 5 solo styles (Drop Shadow, Drop Extrude, Drop Line, Drop Stripes A, Drop Stripes B)
• 2 Line Fonts for secondary text (Line Medium, Line Bold)
Ornaments, banners, frames, borders, flags and line break (OTF, EPS, AI with User Guide for OTS)
Flourishes (OTF, EPS, AI with User Guide for OTS).