About this font family
Miss Donna - contemporary, powerful, versatile and casual. Curvy, sassy, fast-talking, and utterly useable, she takes you into the world of movie posters, decor ads, fashion posters and tags, greeting cards and invitations. Her lines are bold, clean and legible.
The Miss Donna family comes in four styles:
- REGULAR - clean good lines and generous curves - for decor ads, greeting cards, copy More…
- NARROW - slim (more compact), and elegant with contained curves - for greeting cards, invitations, copy
- BLACK - bold statement, round, generous curves - for movie posters, fashion posters
- BLACK CAPS - especially designed for "all-caps" printed text. Use for headings & subheads.
Miss Donna Black Caps contains capitals in two sizes and this gives you the ability to generate text of two types:
- a correctly spaced and kerned upper case, OR
- a TRUE Small Caps -- as opposed to the false Small Caps produced by a well-known word processing application. In a correctly proportioned Small Caps the stroke width should not be reduced in the same proportion as the letter height is reduced. The stroke width of the small capitals should rather be equal or close to the stroke width of the corresponding upper case characters.
Note: When using script fonts it is NOT usually advisable to use text in ALL caps. The best effects for headings and subheads are obtained with an initial upper case letter followed by lower case characters. BUT, Miss Donna will still produce excellent results with all caps if you are using an application that supports kerning.
If you are using upper and lower case then it is not necessary to use kerning, although it may make a slight difference on occasion.
Miss Donna contains over 235 characters - (upper and lower case characters, punctuation, numerals, symbols and accented characters are present). It has all the accented characters used in the major European languages.