Protimient Standard License Agreement
By downloading and/or installing Protimient Fonts software you agree to the following user license terms:
1. Each font is licensed for use on a single printer or output device in conjunction with a maximum of 1 CPUs.
2. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. An output device is any printer, such as a Linotronic rasterizer, laser printer, or dot-matrix printer, any video display terminal or any other device where display is generated from the font software outlines, such as with the use of Adobe Type Manager, if the font is to be used primarily for display terminals that generate the output, as in a multimedia CD.
3. You are permitted to make a single back-up copy. The Protimient Font Software or documentation may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away to another person or entity.
4. Except as permitted herein, you may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise copy the Protimient Font Software.
5. The Protimient Font Software may be returned or exchanged only if defective. Defective software will be replaced when accompanied by a valid sales receipt and Protimient is notified within one (1) week of purchase.
6. Any derivative works created by you from the Protimient Font Software, including, but not limited to, software, EPS files, or other electronic works, must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified Protimient Font, or any outline information derived from any Protimient Font is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away without written permission from Protimient. Protimient is not responsible for unauthorized, modified and/or regenerated software or derivative works. This license does not permit any form of embedding or encrypting of Protimient Fonts in digital documents or any other form with the sole exception of embedding the Font Software in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) documents, and solely for the purposes of non-commercial distribution. You hereby agree that the Font Software shall be SUBSET when embedded and the PDF document shall be set as NON-EDITABLE. If Protimient fonts can be extracted, edited and therefore transferred in any way, an additional license is required to account for each recipient of the document and font file(s).
7. The user of this Protimient font software agrees to credit Protimient as the trademark and copyright owner of the Protimient fonts and list the font names, wherever and whenever design, production, or any other credits are shown.
8. Any violation by you of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies which may be available against you, you must immediately return the font software to Protimient and certify that no copy remains in your, or anyone else’s possession.
9. Protimient makes no warranties express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the forgoing, Protimient shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product.