Subtitude Standard License Agreement
By downloading and/or installing Sub Communications Fonts software you agree to the following user license terms:
1. Each font is licensed for use on a single printer or output device in conjunction with a maximum of 1 CPUs.
2. A multi-device site license upgrade must be purchased for multiple device use according to the multi-device license schedule in section 9. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. An output device is any printer.
3. Sub Communications Fonts software may not be copied or duplicated in any form except for backup purposes. Sub Communications Fonts software or documentation may not be rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity.
4. Sub Communications Fonts software may not be returned or exchanged unless defective. Defective software shall be replaced by the same software if accompanied with purchase receipt and Sub Communications is notified within one week of purchase.
5. Any software, EPS file, illustration, or anything derived from Sub Communications Fonts software must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified Sub Communications Fonts, or any outline information derived from any Sub Communications Fonts is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, given away, or sold without written permission from Sub Communications. Sub Communications is responsible for technical support of it’s officially distributed fonts only. Sub Communications is not responsible for modified and/or regenerated software.
6. The user of this Sub Communications Fonts software agrees to credit Sub Communications as the trademark and copyright owner of the Sub Communications Fonts and list the font names, wherever and whenever design, production, or any other credits are shown.
7. Any violation by you of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies which may be available against you, you must immediately return the font software to Sub Communications and certify that no copy remains in your, or anyone else’s possession.
8. Sub Communications makes no warranties express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the forgoing, Sub Communications shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product.
10. Any questions concerning this font and licence :
Sub Communications Inc. (www.subcommunications.com)
24, Av. Mont-Royal West, # 1003
Montreal, QC, H2T 2S2