Masterfont until January 12, 2015
1. Masterfont Ltd. (hereinafter Masterfont) is the sole copyright owner of the Fonts above- mentioned, (hereinafter Fonts or Fonts).
2. All Fonts contain proprietary rights, whether intellectual rights or exclusive distribution rights (hereinafter the Rights) protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
3. Except as expressly authorized by Masterfont you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transfer, grant use, create derivative works or do anything that might infringe Masterfont Rights in whole or in part.
4. Pursuant to the Fonts purchase you are granted a non-exclusive license for private and/or commercial use in a Single Location and limited to five (5) computers (for the purpose of this Agreement, Single Location shall be regarded as a single residence or other facility accommodating computer/s utilizing the Fonts).
5. You shall take all reasonable care to protect MasterfontÕs Rights in the Fonts.
6. Masterfont shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the installation and\or the setting up and/or the misuse of one or more of the Fonts including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business.
7. Masterfont shall not be held liable and/or provide any repair or replacement services of any kind other than to the original software purchased under this Agreement.
8. This Licensing Agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel without reference to conflict of law principles and shall be adjudicated by the courts of the State of Israel with venue in Tel-Aviv courts.
Please note: If notification to the contrary is not received by Masterfont within 14 days of purchase, said Fonts shall be deemed to have been received by the Purchaser at his designated address.