About TT Milks Font Family
TT Milks useful links:
Specimen | Graphic presentation | Customization options
About TT Milks: The collection of scripts and wonderful decorative typefaces. Initially the idea for TT Milks was to create a collection of fonts to be used for packaging and branding of dairy products. While working on the initial idea, we've tested all possible glyph variations, which resulted in a large decorative designer font family. Thanks to a variety of elements, TT Milks collection has exceeded its initial idea and now offers an unlimited application range.
TT Milks type collection includes several subfamilies and consists of 26 typefaces:
- TT Milks Script subfamily is a satellite to the basic typefaces and features 5 weights. Every typeface of the TT Milks Script subfamily consists of 801 glyphs and supports a lot of OT features: ordn, frac, case, sups, sinf, numr, dnom, tnum, onum, pnum, liga, calt.
- TT Milks Casual Script consists of two script faces with a different degree of roughness.
- In TT Milks Casual we've collected 6 typefaces—the unique Black called 900 in three degrees of roughness, and the Bold called 700 featuring three degrees of roughness as well.
- TT Milks Casual Shadow is a version with broader letter setting and shadow effects. There's a clean shadowed version, three variants of rough typefaces with shadows, and a rough shadowed inline typeface—5 typefaces in total.
- TT Milks Casual Pie is a special set of typefaces which can be easily combined with each other using different layers. The set of the subfamily includes two basic typefaces—black and inline, and also features a typeface with a clean shadow, a shadowed inline typeface and line typeface.
- TT Milks Outline completes the collection. It consists of a total of 3 amusing super-display typefaces—outline, outline shadow, and a cow pelt patterned typeface.
All typefaces belonging to TT Milks Casual and TT Milks Outline subfamilies contain uppercase letters only, and support tabular numbers and case sensitivity.
TT Milks language support: Acehnese, Afar, Albanian, Alsatian, Aragonese, Arumanian, Asu, Aymara, Banjar, Basque, Belarusian (cyr), Bemba, Bena, Betawi, Bislama, Boholano, Bosnian (cyr), Bosnian (lat), Breton, Bulgarian (cyr), Cebuano, Chamorro, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Corsican, Cree, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Embu, English, Erzya, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Gaelic, Gagauz (lat), Galician, German, Gusii, Haitian Creole, Hawaiian, Hiri Motu, Hungarian, Icelandic, Ilocano, Indonesian, Innu-aimun, Interlingua, Irish, Italian, Javanese, Judaeo-Spanish, Judaeo-Spanish, Kalenjin, Karachay-Balkar (lat), Karaim (lat), Karakalpak (lat), Kashubian, Khasi, Khvarshi, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kongo, Kumyk, Kurdish (lat), Ladin, Latvian, Laz, Leonese, Lithuanian, Luganda, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Macedonian, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malay, Manx, Maori, Mauritian Creole, Minangkabau, Moldavian (lat), Montenegrin (lat), Mordvin-moksha, Morisyen, Nahuatl, Nauruan, Ndebele, Nias, Nogai, Norwegian, Nyankole, Occitan, Oromo, Palauan, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Rheto-Romance, Rohingya, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Russian, Rusyn, Rwa, Salar, Samburu, Samoan, Sango, Sangu, Scots, Sena, Serbian (cyr), Serbian (lat), Seychellois Creole, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Sorbian, Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swazi, Swedish, Swiss German, Swiss German, Tagalog, Tahitian, Taita, Tatar, Tetum, Tok Pisin, Tongan, Tsonga, Tswana, Turkish, Turkmen (lat), Ukrainian, Uyghur, Vepsian, Volapük, Võro, Vunjo, Xhosa, Zaza, Zulu.