Ingrimayne Standard License Agreement
This document is a legal agreement between you and Robert Schenk, doing business as Ingrimayne Type. Please read it carefully. By downloading the font-software, you signify acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
1. This agreement grants you the right to use this software on a maximum number of CPUs equal to the number of users in the applicable receipt.
2. This font-software is owned by and is the intellectual property of Robert Schenk. You may not redistribute the software in any way. You may not give it away, sell it, or lease it.
3. You may modify or alter this font-software for your own use. You may not distribute the modified or altered version of this font-software to any other party.
4. Embedding of the font-software into electronic documents or internet pages is permitted only in a secured read-only mode. Licensee must ensure that recipients of these documents or pages cannot extract the font-software.
5. A service bureau license is not required for output of your work provided that the service bureau does not archive the font after your project is completed.
6. You may make a backup copy of the software.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
Ingrimayne Type makes no warranties, express of implied, about the quality of these fonts or their fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Ingrimayne Type be liable for any damages, including loss of profits, or other incidental or consequential damages, arising from your use of any font covered by this licensing agreement.
8. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Indiana. If any part of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed from the agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this agreement.