Typodermic End User License Agreement
By downloading this font package (“licensed fonts”), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. This agreement, in conjunction with the receipt that accompanies each purchase from MyFonts.com (“MyFonts”), constitutes the complete agreement between you and MyFonts.
1. Allowed uses You may use the licensed fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces. You may use the licensed fonts to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
2. Number of users The maximum number of simultaneous users is specified in the applicable receipt. All users must belong to the same company or household purchasing the licensed fonts.
3. Third parties You may provide the licensed fonts to a graphic designer, printer or other service bureau that is working on your behalf only if they agree to use the licensed fonts exclusively for your work, agree to the terms of this agreement, and retain no copies of the licensed fonts on completion of the work. You may not provide the licensed fonts or make them accessible to any other third parties.
4. Embedding Embedding of the licensed fonts in documents (e.g. PDF files) is permitted for viewing and printing, but not for editing. If someone at a remote location wants to edit a document which contains embedded fonts, they must purchase their own license. Internal corporate documents with embedded fonts may of course be edited on licensed workstations. You may not under embed the licensed fonts into software or hardware products. Such use requires a different license which may be offered through MyFonts. Please contact [email protected] for further information.
5. Modifications You may modify typesetting produced by the licensed fonts in any way you see fit. You may also modify the licensed fonts for your own personal or internal business use, but you may not distribute, or transfer your adaptations; for instance, (a) you may not make customized versions of the licensed fonts for use by your clients, (b) you may not adapt, or merge the licensed fonts to create hybrid Fonts for resale. Each workstation where a modified licensed fonts is installed shall be counted as one of your permitted number of users.
6. Copyright The licensed fonts and the accompanying materials are copyrighted and contain proprietary information and trade secrets belonging to Typodermic Fonts. Unauthorized copying of the licensed fonts even if modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the written materials, is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement of Typodermic Fonts' intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this agreement.
7. Termination This agreement is effective until terminated. This agreement will terminate automatically without notice from MyFonts if you fail to comply with any provision contained herein. Upon termination, you must destroy the licensed fonts, and all copies of them, in part and in whole, including modified copies, if any.
8. Product Upgrades MyFonts may, from time to time, update the licensed fonts. Product upgrade pricing may apply.
9. Disclaimer and Limited Warranty MyFonts warrants the licensed fonts to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of twenty one (21) days from the date of delivery as shown on your receipt. MyFonts' entire liability and your exclusive remedy as to a defective product shall be, at MyFonts' option, either return of purchase price or replacement of any such product that is returned to MyFonts with a copy of the invoice. MyFonts shall have no responsibility to replace the product or refund the purchase price if failure results from accident, abuse or misapplication, or if any product is lost or damaged due to theft, fire, or negligence. Any replacement product will be warranted for twenty one (21) days. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, THE PRODUCT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. NEITHER MYFONTS NOR TYPODERMIC FONTS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the licensed fonts rests upon you. Neither MyFonts nor Typodermic Fonts warrants that the functions contained in the licensed fonts will meet your requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free. NEITHER MYFONTS NOR TYPODERMIC FONTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED FONTS EVEN IF MYFONTS OR TYPODERMIC FONTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
10. Governing Law This agreement is governed by the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.