FontBoy Standard License Agreement
FontBoy End User License Agreement March, 2004:
Thank you for your purchasing this fontBoy font. Please read and abide by the license agreement.
Bob Aufuldish, fontBoy
With purchasing, downloading and/or installing any fontBoy font, you will agree to the following terms of the license agreement for use of the fonts:
1. Basic User. Each font (one character set or weight) is automatically licensed for a Basic User configuration of any combination up to 6 devices, such as 1 (one) printer or other output device and 5 (five) CPUs on one single location/entity.
2. Extended User. An Extended User license is required for more than 5 cpus on one location/entity. In this case, the maximum number of CPUs is equal to the number of users in the applicable receipt.
3. An output device is any equipment to generate final display from, such as a laser, inkjet or dotmatrix printer, a plotter, a video projector or display terminal, entertainment cd production equipment, a web site server.
4. Each location or entity requires to purchase a separate Basic or Extended User licence.
5. For off-site output at a Service Bureau or Post Production add 50% of the price to the Basic User License, for the use of one font within either the Basic User or Extended User configuration.
6. fontBoy typefaces, font software and typeface designs are intellectual property and copyright of Aufuldish & Warinner and their designer. fontBoy software may not be copied, duplicated, resold or distributed other than for backup purposes. fontBoy software or outline representations derived from fontBoy software may not be sold or licensed to other parties.
7. All purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable.
8. fontBoy typefaces are provided “as is”, without warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. fontBoy is not responsible for any damages or losses that may occur by using, not using or not being able to use fontBoy font software.
9. Any display representation derived from fontBoy software (such as EPS files, outline illustrations) must be used according the original licensing terms.
All fontBoy typeface and dingbat fonts designs: Copyright Aufuldish & Warinner. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, copying, duplication, reusing and/or distributing of any fontBoy files is strictly prohibited.
fontBoy, the fontBoy logo, and all other fontBoy font designs and font names as posted on the fontBoy website (www.fontBoy.com) are trademarks of Aufuldish & Warinner and fontBoy.