FDI Standard License Agreement
THIS IS A LEGAL CONTRACT. Please read it before installing the Fonts. By installing the fonts, you accept this agreement You have bought a simple license to use this font on this rules:
1. The license is limited for use on a total of 5 devices. A device is defined as a computer, printer, character generator or any other machine that uses font data to rasterize letterforms. A multi-device site license must be purchased for multiple device use or the use on a web or intranet server generating documents (i.e. PDF files) containing any FDI fonts.
2. FDI font software may not be copied, duplicated, rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity. One copy of the font software may be made for backup.
3. Modifications of the fonts software require the written agreement of FDI.
4. Embedding of FDI fonts is permitted only if the document created is set to ìPrint and Previewî or ìSubset Emdeddingî. You must ensure that FDI fonts can not be edited or extracted from your documents.
5. FDI warrants that the font software is free of errors and will be replaced within 60 days of purchase in the event of defective media. Unless a product is defective, there are no refunds or exchanges.
6. Any violation by licensee of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination you must immediately return the font software to FDI and certify that no copies remain in your possession.
7. All rights including names and the software are owned by FDI and/or its type designers and are protected by copyright laws.
8. If any part of this contract is found void and enforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the contract, which shall remain valid andenforceable according to its terms.
Rossbach & Herrmann GbR
P.O. Box 101035
07710 Jena GERMANY