About this font family
While the Aspire family finds its roots of inspiration in the ACURA automotive company logo, with its wider base, the Aspire Narrow family condenses those styles into something more suitable for larger bodies of text in a more standardized width.
Aspire pays homage the techno display styling of the inspiration logotype, further evolving beyond its brand inspired origin to give birth to a font family that pulls on modern and historical styles. It adopts a sturdy yet approachable style with its uniform stroke forms and curves, and goes on to include a lowercase, numerals, and a comprehensive range of weights, creating a straightforward, uncompromising collection of typefaces that lend a solid foundation and a broad range of expression for designers. More…
Here’s what’s included with the Aspire Narrow Family bundle:
477 glyphs per style - including Capitals, Lowercase, Numerals, Punctuation and an extensive character set that covers multilingual support of latin based languages. (see the 6th graphic for a preview of the characters included)
Stylistic Alternates - alternate characters that remove the angled stencil cuts for a more standardized text look.
3 weights in the family: Light, Regular, & Black.
3 obliques in the family, one for each weight: Light, Regular, & Black.
Fonts are available in TTF & OTF formats. The TTF format is the standard go to for most users, although the OTF and TTF function exactly the same.
Here’s why the Aspire Narrow Family is for you:
- You’re in need of a narrow automotive sans font family with a range of weights and obliques.
- You’re love that ACURA letter styling, and want to design with a narrow font within that genre.
- You’re looking for an alternative to Eurostile with more stylized letterforms.
- You’re looking for a clean techno typeface for your starship console labelling.
- You just like to collect quality fonts to add to your design arsenal.