About this font family
On the basis of the classical form, Shapiro meets all the requirements that are placed on a good font, such as good readability, a sympathetic overall impression, as well as a balanced gray-effect.
Shapiro boasts horizontal and vertical strokes that are nearly identical in width, giving the family a compact, modern look and feel. More…
This 34-font family sets itself apart from the crowd with:
- A very good, clean and timeless design
- From very slight to very strong
- Carefully spaced and kerned
- Separate cuts for longer passages of text
- Well-designed diacritical marks
- Simple font licensing
The overall impression is so much more than just the sum of individual components.
Try the brand’s freebies.
The only thing you can do now is to license the complete family and tell everyone about it.