About this font family
A Vintage Script for Romance Novels.
Lorette began as a digitization of a film typeface from LetterGraphics known as “Laurel”. The original specimen included standard Capitals, Lowercase, Numerals, and minimal punctuation, for a bare bones character set.
We've fleshed out Lorette to include a full standard character set, an extended international set, Stylistic Alternates, Ligatures, Swash Capitals, etc. so it can be a powerhouse script typestyle. More…
See the 5th graphic for a comprehensive character map preview.
Opentype features include:
- Full set of Inferiors and Superiors for limitless fractions.
- Tabular, Proportional, and OldStyle figure sets.
- A collection of Ligatures mainly revolving around the f character.
- Discretionary Ligatures for ct and st combinations.
- 3 Stylistic Alternates for variations of some of the lowercase characters.
- a Swash feature for swash alternates of the Capital letters.
Approx. 993 Character Glyph Set: Lorette comes with a glyphset that includes standard & punctuation, international language support, and additional features.