Bartek Nowak - GRIN3 Standard Commercial License
This license agreement is a legal binding between you, the licensee and Bartek Nowak. By downloading, unpacking and/or installing Bartek Nowak Font Software you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this license agreement you are not permitted to download, unpack and/or install Bartek Nowak Font Software.
1. Grant of license. Upon payment Bartek Nowak gives you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use a copy of the Font Software on five (5) computers and/or devices at a single geographic location at one time. The geographic restriction does not apply to portable computers.
2. Third parties. You may provide the Font Software to a graphic designer, printer or other service bureau that is working on your behalf only if they agree to use the Font Software exclusively for your work, agree to the terms of this license, and retain no copies of the font on completion of the work. You may not provide the font or make it accessible to any other third parties.
3. Embedding. You may embed copies of the Font Software into electronic documents for the purpose of printing and viewing the document. No other embedding rights are implied or permitted under this license.
4. Modifications. You may import characters from the font as graphical objects into a drawing program and modify such graphical objects. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the licensed Font Software itself without Bartek Nowak prior written consent.
5. Copyright. Bartek Nowak Font software is not sold to you but placed at your disposal to use it. You agree that the Font Software and the accompanying materials are copyrighted and contain proprietary information and trade secrets belonging to the Bartek Nowak. Unauthorized copying of the Font Software even if modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the written materials, is expressly forbidden.
6. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Bartek Nowak if you fail to comply with any provision contained herein. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of the licensed Font software.
7. Disclaimer and Limited Warranty. Licensee expressly acknowledges and agrees that use of the Font Software is at Licenseeís sole risk. Except as may be otherwise provided for herein, the Font Software and related documentation is provided ìAS ISî and without warranty of any kind and Licensor EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LICENSOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE FONT SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE FONT SOFTWARE IS WITHOUT DEFECTS. NEITHER BARTEK NOWAK NOR THE DISTRIBUTOR SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED FONTS EVEN IF BARTEK NOWAK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If one of the provisions of the licence agreement is invalid or impossible to fulfil, it will not affect the validity of the entire agreement. In the event of the lack of the additional agreement concerning any invalid or unenforceable provisions between the parties concerned, they ought to be understood literally as the provisions conforming to them in the light of the applicable law. The applicable law is Polish Law.