PrésenceTypo Standard License Agreement
PRESENCETYPO LICENSE AGREEMENT
By installing PrésenceTypo fonts, you are agreeing to the terms of this license.
PrésenceTypo font(s) and/or artwork are licensed for use on a maximum of 5 computers. If your configuration exceeds this format, you must expand your site license online or contact PrésenceTypo at [email protected]
You are also responsible for securing this data and making sure that unlicensed copies do not leave your possession. If you do not agree to the terms of this license, delete the enclosed files from your computer(s) and notify [email protected] as soon as possible.
Details of the licensing are as follows:
1. Each PrésenceTypo font is licensed for use on 2 (two) printers in conjunction with a maximum of 5 (five) CPUs.
2. A multi-device site license upgrade must be purchased if the number of devices to be licensed exceeds the maximum covered by the basic license. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license.
3. PrésenceTypo fonts may not be copied or duplicated in any form except for backup purposes. PrésenceTypo fonts or documentation may not be rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity without explicit authorization granted by PrésenceTypo or one of its representatives.
4. PrésenceTypo fonts may not be returned or exchanged unless defective. Defective fonts shall be replaced by the same fonts, albeit functional, if accompanied with purchase receipt and if PrésenceTypo is notified within one week of purchase.
5. Any outline, EPS file, illustration, or anything derived from PrésenceTypo fonts must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified PrésenceTypo font, or any outline information derived from any PrésenceTypo font is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, given away, or sold without written permission from PrésenceTypo.
6. This license does permit the embedding of PrésenceTypo fonts in digital documents.
7. The user of PrésenceTypo fonts agrees to credit PrésenceTypo as the trademark and copyright owner of the PrésenceTypo fonts and list the font names, wherever and whenever type design, production, or any other related credits are shown.
8. Any violation by licensee of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies which may be available against you, you must immediately return the fonts to PrésenceTypo and certify that no copies remain in your possession or exist on the originally licensed site.
9. PrésenceTypo makes no warranties express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the aforementioned, PrésenceTypo shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, and loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use PrésenceTypo fonts.
10. Special site or project licensing discounts may be obtained by contacting PrésenceTypo or emailing [email protected]