End User License Agreement Gerald Gallo Standard License
1. This font software is the intellectual property of and is owned by Gerald Gallo. It may be used on five (5) workstations. If you wish to use the software on more than five workstations, a multi-user discount license is available from MyFonts.com [http://MyFonts.com].
2. This font software may not be duplicated or copied except for one copy for backup purposes. All copies must remain in your possession and shall comply to the same terms and conditions as the original.
Professional use is work performed by design and/or advertising firms incorporating fonts within a design for self use or for a client. Alphanumeric fonts are normally allowable without additional licensing. The use of illustrative characters from a font, such as an ornament, within a logo design, advertising campaign, corporate identity design, product packaging, or similar uses, for in-house or client based work, requires an additional special license.
A special license is required when the font software is used to create a product to be sold, such as rubber stamps, printed t-shirts, jewelry, or if the usage of the font adds value to a commercial product, such decals, scrapbooking products, digital art. Contact Gerald Gallo if you have any questions, for permission, or to purchase a special license.
4. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works of the font software.
5. This license and the font software may be transferred to a third party provided that the third party agrees to all the terms and conditions of this agreement and that you destroy any remaining copies of the software in your possession.
6. Embedding of the font software into electronic documents or internet pages is permitted only in a secured read-only mode. You must ensure that recipients of these documents or pages cannot extract the font software.
7. This license does not transfer any right, title or interest in the font software to you except as stated in this agreement.
8. Any violation by you of this agreement shall constitute a termination of this license.
9. Gerald Gallo makes no warranties, express or implied, or fitness for any particular purpose. Gerald Gallo’s entire liability shall be either to replace the font software at no charge to you, offer you credit, or terminate this license and refund to you the purchase price. Gerald Gallo shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use the font software.