About this font family
Blend Script matches very well with Dress. Take a look at our latest release!
Have you ever tasted a type blend? In Coffee universe, a blend is a combination of different kinds of beans to get a more balanced taste. Typesenses brings this concept to the world of typefaces and creates its new hand-drawn font family: Blend.
Find your favorite blend by mixing the 21 styles (they can be purchased separately or all together in the Family Package): More…
- A bouncing informal Script programmed by Open Type that offers a wide range of features like ligatures, swashes, endings, initial forms and lots of alternates (work with fi ligatures activated)
- Playful Dingbats, among others, cups of coffee and tea, hearts, stars, cupcakes, pies.
- Decorative Ornaments, frames and ribbons
- Casual Roman legible fonts, Regular and Bold
- Inline hand-lettered fonts and their fills to make the effect it is painted with another color. They have exactly the same glyphs and metrics, so you can combine them without problem. For example, write a word using Blend Inline Fill and paint it Cyan. Copy and paste the word in front, select Blend Inline and paint it black. You will have your outline filled with another color!
- Handmade Roman Capitals with Discretional Ligatures
This layered font is flavored with the handcrafted spirit that characterizes all Typesenses’ fonts and it is perhaps the one that most shows the hand of its author, Sabrina M. Lopez. Although this cute collection takes elements from visual universe of Bakeries and Coffee Stores, it is only a metaphor. You can create your own look and use it for logos, magazines, menus, books for children, invitations, wedding/greeting cards, packaging, labels, winery, etc. All your designs will have a lovely homemade touch with Blend.
To make the most of the alternatives proposed, use applications that support Open Type. Take a look at the User Guide in the Gallery Section.
Use Blend and sweeten your design!