Select this license type when you are developing an app for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone, and you will be embedding the font file in your mobile application's code.
TT Bluescreens Complete Family37 fonts
Pack of 37 styles:
TT Bluescreens Non-Variable Package23 fonts
Pack of 23 styles:
TT Bluescreens Condensed Package18 fonts
Pack of 18 styles:
About TT Bluescreens Font Family
TT Bluescreens useful links:
Please note! If you need OTF versions of the fonts, just email us at [email protected]
Meet the upgraded TT Bluescreens!
TT Bluescreens is a geometric sans serif with narrow proportions. The font has a memorable character, while remaining neutral, so it can be used in various design projects.
The range of possibilities of the updated TT Bluescreens has become much wider!
- Condensed styles with narrowed proportions have been added. The classic styles of TT Bluescreens are universal and suitable for setting both in headings and in text arrays. Condensed styles are intended for non-standard design solutions. In small sizes, they are perceived as if having a texture, thanks to which they can become part of packaging or poster design. In large size they look extraordinary, but they are highly readable and convey information well.
- Variable font now changes along 3 axes: weight, width and slant. Even more options for those who love variety.
- The character set of TT Bluescreens was expanded, and additional extended Cyrillic and Latin characters were added.
- Expanded character set. Each style has 874 characters. This is 253 characters more than it there were in the previous version. New currency signs, arrows, punctuation and fractions were added.
- Number of OpenType features increased from 18 to 31! The font has become even more functional and convenient thanks to a large number of ligatures, stylistic alternatives and localizations.
- The quality of the contours has become even higher, diacritics were improved.
The updated TT Bluescreens is suitable for the design of covers and posters, it will look aesthetically pleasing in packaging design. It can be used in the design of titles and disclaimers. Condensed styles are preferably used in large size.
The TT Bluescreens font has 37 styles: 9 upright and 9 italics of standard width, 9 upright and 9 italics in Condensed, 1 variable style. Each style contains 874 characters. The font has 31 OpenType features, including ligatures, stylistic sets, and localizations.
Original Foundry: unknown
Design Owner: TypeType
MyFonts debut: Mar 13, 2015
TypeType is a full-service type foundry founded in 2013. It designs aesthetic, modern, high-quality fonts, along with commercial typefaces for global brands. Any font from the collection is free for trial and can be customized to fit the project. The foundry has more than 75 fonts in its portfolio, including the bestsellers such as TT Norms® Pro, TT Commons™️ Pro, TT Interphases Pro, and more. Full-time TypeType font production team: Ivan Gladkikh, Yulia Gonina, Marina Khodak, Antonina Zhulkova, Toma Streltsova, Yuri Nakonechny, Anastasia Pogorelova, Alina Gabidulova, Sia Vrublevskaya, Lada Sobchenko, Antonina Samokhina, Victor Rubenko.The Premium foundry page can be viewed https://www.myfonts.com/a/font/premium-font-collections/typetype
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.